There are certain guidelines which the researchers are expected to follow. The submission procedure and research protocol are summarised below.
Interested applicants wishing to present original research paper should send a 1000-1500 research proposal to email@example.com by [7th January, 2022]. The abstracts can also be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org. The first page of the proposal must include the following details:
- The title of the paper;
- Full names of all the authors and affiliations (maximum 3 authors); and
- Email addresses and contact numbers of all authors.
The proposal should include the background, theories/ issues, methodology, and data sources if any. The organising committee will evaluate the proposals and shortlist the accepted proposals by 21st January, 2022. On approval of the proposal the applicants will be required to submit their full research papers in 8000-12000 words in English by [21st March, 2022]. Word limit should be strictly adhered to.
The final acceptance of full papers will be notified to applicants by [10th April, 2022].
All parties involved in the research must adhere to certain standards of ethical behaviour.
Authors should ensure that:
- The paper is based on research work that is original. Anything that compromises originality of the work should be avoided. The paper must avoid plagiarism in all and any form;
- it does not include content that is copied or reproduced from other works without appropriate attribution;
- the paper discloses the source of all data used.
- the paper is fully referenced, cited or quoted where works of others are used;
- the paper is not submitted for review /publication, in whole or in part, elsewhere concurrently while the paper is submitted for consideration as part of this conference.
Selected presenters will be required to present their papers at the conference.
After the conference, the authors are expected to submit a final paper that gives due consideration to all comments and feedback received during the conference by [31st May, 2022]. The final set of selected papers will be either hosted in the IBBI website or published as a book. Presenters, if they so wish, would be free to get the work published in any journal with appropriate citation.
Link to the IBBI Website: https://ibbi.gov.in/internationalresearchconf2022/
Authors, if they wish, can choose to publish the papers in any of the following options. Please note that the final publication will be after comprehensive peer-reviews.
- Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers - Special Issue dedicated to the conference
- Annual Publication of IBBI
- Select papers to be uploaded to IBBI website as research work.